lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:kingsolver2018"

17 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - really mad#1

its only 1 time when I play and my internet connection not workin g and Im already ban,this is not good Im going to inform my friends not to play lichess anymore...Im going back again to play chess.com

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - for lichess management#1

Is this a personal already every time Im going to play and then my intenet connection is bad and when I play its ban already

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - really mad#3

Yes ofcourse it is a matter of our internet connection even when I reach already 2300 plus and when I play and my connection is really bad and freezing I lose the game but what I did I still play unti…

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - really mad#1

This is already a multiple time that I am ban in the game,let us try to reverse the situation if you are in my place you already ban with your rules do you think lichess management im goint to let my …

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - reall mad#1

Im going to discuss again its my connection m a chess addict I really love chess...please dont ban me and its a very long term....My God hopefully lichess management will take an action for this

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - MADNESS#1

Good Day! its my connection again...please Im begging this matter,I alway been ban because of connection

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - Im sad#1

Im Ban again,its my connection if you are going to check my game record Im so really want to play

kingsolver2018
General Chess Discussion - want to join#1

Good Day! Hi! lichess Can we request regarding the tournament this coming saturday,hopefully there will be a part from even its not a tittled player even a local player can join the tournament or atle…

kingsolver2018
Lichess Feedback - really mad#4

Thank you so much Mr.Foxking and to the lichess,now I am very happy,because I can play now...Merry Xmas lichess STAFF.

kingsolver2018