lichess.org

Search "user:jux303"

11 posts found
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish unable to solve puzzle#9

I am sure I seen this puzzle one time, does anyone know how is it called?

jux303
Game analysis - Lost Winning Engame - Please Help#4

its drawn... perhaps if your opponet doesnt play good you can win, but your opponet played good and its drawn

jux303
Lichess Feedback - sorting of studies#2

+1 supporter but, I think you should be able to select how it is sorted: you can select: alphabetitcally , puzzles , openings

jux303
General Chess Discussion - chess websites#1

- I thought this may be adversiting, but I don't know the rules and could not find rules for forum topics, so if this is illegal please delete this page - so recently I've heard of a few helpful ch…

jux303
Game analysis - A nice double pin I almost missed#4

You missed a mate in 1, and after 25...Qe7 you missed Qxd5 I am pretty sure

jux303
Off-Topic Discussion - I cant send a takeback#2

Never really had experience with those type of issues, and I don't know if this is a setting or something, but I assume he was probably lying. As if you turn takebacks off, you can't request one aswel…

jux303
Game analysis - Lost Winning Engame - Please Help#2

I am pretty sure that since the start of the endgame it was all drawn. Also, you lost the drawn endgame because you just blundered a rook.

jux303
General Chess Discussion - Rules Question Concerning Checkmate and the Clock#6

with that I can say CHCF (china federation) I assume then, also RUCF ?

jux303
General Chess Discussion - Rules Question Concerning Checkmate and the Clock#4

Can someone explain me what is USCF and Fide (I understand it is some sort of rating I think, but isn't Fide and USCF all OTB) also yeah as tpr said it ends the game immediately also if you resign …

jux303
Off-Topic Discussion - Words (forum game)#2794

Pillow Also I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it because I have a life and I will not read 280 pages, but we can enter now word - draw forever if you guys wish.

jux303
Reconnecting