lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:johnsmith1928"

10 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#20

Thank u kind sir for helping everyone to understand internet. Without u sharing ur tremendous wisdom the world would stop. @bufferunderrun said in #12: > Well, somebody has too, because unfortunately,…

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#19

Not relevant. @beginnerdev said in #15: > do you pay for lichess?

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#18

> Can you please be specific? It works fine for me. Usually, the quick pairing is almost instant. > Are you using any specific filters to search for opponents? Like playing variants or unpopular time …

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#17

No. When i sign out it doesnt connect. @piepuzzles said in #13: > You can still play anon in the app you just have to sign out.

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#10

Lol, yet another one.. make your own topic if u wanna discuss inflation rating, cheating and other stuff outside the OP. @JuergenWerner said in #8: > Because everyone is overrated by 500 rating points!

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#9

Cheating is a separate issue than the ones I mentioned. I asked why lichess gets worse and gave examples. Your post does not address any of the issues i mentioned and tries to divert the topic. If u f…

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#7

Unhelpful and irrelevant replies in forums is also a big issue on this site. Has been many years.

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#6

I often see replies like yours in the forum. Not helpful at all. Hard to understand why ppl like u even bother writing. @bufferunderrun said in #5: > #1: > > You come by and say: "Hey," Lichess would …

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#3

@swearbyforce said in #2: > I guess that's just online chess for you. You couldn't create a game where it's easier to cheat even if you tried to. I'm convinced ratings on this site mean absolutely not…

johnsmith1928
General Chess Discussion - Why lichess gets worse?#1

Helo I think lichess get worse in last years. Some examples: finding opponent much slower, i can lose bc of lag never lost bc of lag before, in the app cant play anon anymore. Why? Add more examples i…

johnsmith1928