lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:hubabuba1234"

127 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - 2000 ? Yup#1

I am now over 2000 in blitz and bullet for the first time ever. FeelsGoodMan :)

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - cheat#2

Somone cheated against you . So lichess gave you an alert and you got the points that you lost to the cheater back.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - How does a coach share a screen?#4

You can create a study and allow all the members that u invite to move pieces... That should cover everything that u need.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - How does a coach share a screen?#2

You can do it here on lichess. Click on study and create a new one then u can invite people and and chat there with shared screen!

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - Opponents giving your +15sec#2

I really don't mind this but I can see how this can annoy some people.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - Streamer#2

Just download OBS program and start streaming :) You can check some youtube tutorials how to set everything up (it's very simple) . Other than that maybe get a new mic for better sound quality.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - GM Ben Finegold and his hate on Magnus Carlsen#17

@sajdragon0 LMAO" I guess the World champion even though he is not the best player in the world has to play well occasionally" That's what I'm saying... He has been hating for a long time.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - GM Ben Finegold and his hate on Magnus Carlsen#7

@Aardbevings He is definitely not trolling. He actually gets mad when ppl say that Carlsen might be the best player ever.

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - GM Ben Finegold and his hate on Magnus Carlsen#1

I've watched many of his youtube lectures and lot of his twitch streams and he keeps hating on Carlsen pretty much all the time. He is saying that Carlsen is barely top 5 player ever and his argument …

hubabuba1234
General Chess Discussion - online Trainer with payment#4

Um ... i just gave u a link where u can find coaches lol :)

hubabuba1234