lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:hash11011"

209 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Can't some of my bookmarks#1

i have bookmarked allot of games, 700+ i kept scrolling back trying to get to my first bookmarks, couldn't reach them, it seems that lichess only allow you to go back 39 pages, with 12 games per page,…

hash11011
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Ignore players with digits in the names#43

- will you refuse to play a game with Grandmaster and top10 player Alireza, because he have 4 digits in his name? https://lichess.org/@/alireza2003 - I have 5 digits in my name, so that means i am def…

hash11011
General Chess Discussion - Puzzles that are not instructive#8

Without that tactic, black had a completely winning position, extra pawn, rooks are doubled, some threats of back rank mate, After this tactic, black advantage is completely gone, and white have equal…

hash11011
Lichess Feedback - Cannot challenge due to provisional Correspondence rating#1

Why i can't challenge someone who has provisional rating? This is a private tournament, a correspandance tournament, organized outside of lichess, and we need to challenge each other on here. Thanks.

hash11011
Lichess Feedback - Flagging with only 1 minor piece#33

@ArnieChipmunk said in #1: > , but why not allow someone to ‘try’ a mate for say a maximum of 5 more moves, and then call it a day? A similar thing can be done for KR vs KR which in 99.999% is also an…

hash11011
Lichess Feedback - Okay, I get that you are banning keyboard, but is this really necessary?#36

good job for lichess for disabling this, it did give some people advantage over other players with a mouse only. users who still want to use it, maybe find a way of having casual tournaments against e…

hash11011
General Chess Discussion - Why did not lichess take action against Magnus Carlsen for cheating?#11

Can someone explain what is this? How/when did Magnus cheat? where is the video you are talking about? edit: found the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyxAuDh0KnA

hash11011
General Chess Discussion - Is tactics 90% or 99% in chess ?#11

chess is 98.1% tactics

hash11011
General Chess Discussion - I reached 10k Games On Lichess!#9

@Shadow1414 said in #2: > #1: Why Did You Make A Thread For This? > > Why Not Just Tell Your Friends About It? Generally people outside of lichess won't care about your achievements on lichess, so pos…

hash11011
Lichess Feedback - Changelog - October 22nd, 2021#3

Thanks for all the hard work!

hash11011