lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:garfield92037"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Is this too hard to code as a draw?#9

There is no way for either side to win, unless one side resigns for no reason or runs out of time. This is a draw, and as soon as you reached this position, you should just offer a draw, tryto repeat …

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - I'm afraid I might be marked for cheating(it hasnt happened yet though)#10

Thanks to everyone who answered! Also, @Alientcp I know that by making this post, I might've made myself even more suspicious, but I feel like this post was worth it, and according to everyone here, i…

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - Why does nobody detect this move on Three-Check#11

@Knight04 Also, when he sacked his minor pieces he already had a combination that resulted in a force win of three checks

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - I'm afraid I might be marked for cheating(it hasnt happened yet though)#1

What are you guys's win/loss ratio? I checked mine today to find out that apparently it's super high, in fact high enough for some people to think I was cheating(I haven't been accused but I'm kinda w…

garfield92037
Game analysis - Dang I'm pretty proud of this game#2

Oh never mind the second part, I inserted the link and it auto-changed to be the game :/

garfield92037
Game analysis - Dang I'm pretty proud of this game#1

https://lichess.org/4rk4fpF2/white#1 I feel like I missed a few better opportunities here and there, but overall it was solid in my opinion. Also if anyone can tell me how to insert the game straight …

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - Centipawn loss#8

Thank you to everyone who answered :)

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - Centipawn loss#1

Whenever I finish a game, and open up an analysis board, I usually do a computer analysis. When it finishes, it gives me the centipawn loss of both me and my opponent. Other chess websites will give a…

garfield92037
General Chess Discussion - Lichess rating system.#14

Ik puzzle ratings dont really matter, but you always lose like 14 points for getting one wrong, but only gain like 7 points for getting one right. Also, it doesnt matter how close you get to solving i…

garfield92037
[You can't access this team forum post]