lichess.org

Search "user:dude202"

136 posts found
General Chess Discussion - the total number of possible chess games#15

thanks for the comments....... me personally....... the number of atoms in the universe has got to be way more the total chess games....the stalemate rule of 3 identical board positions would keep…

dude202
General Chess Discussion - the total number of possible chess games#1

one time a long time ago i asked the question how many there ae.......well the answer is 10 to the 120th power or 10 with 120 zeros behind it...way more than the total number of atoms in the universe

dude202
General Chess Discussion - have you beaten a titled player in blitz or rapid?#33

he had to have been drinking.....i d like to try my luck against a titled player i have to gain ai least another 150 pts to start getting paired up with them....

dude202
General Chess Discussion - black pieces twice or thrice in a row against same opponent !#3

it could possibly have been a hacking or software these other people in the forum a long time ago were discussing how the clock can be messed with using the computer element box...but don t get me a …

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I reached 2000 bullet and 2000 blitz what should I do next?#5

send lichess some money

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I Hit 2000 bullet!#28

@MasterOvFan right.......1500 hundreds in rapid and blitz he can think that fast?@MasterOvFan said in #27: > Look at his bullet rating.

dude202
General Chess Discussion - How many percentage of 100 games is cheat#21

the other night i played about 59 percent....they were getting computer moves in the middle game to get out of trouble

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I Hit 2000 bullet!#26

i find this very hard to believe

dude202
General Chess Discussion - How to get lichess followers?#14

i think most people like to follow people who they can tell love the game and show good sportsmanship......such as giving the other guy a rematch if he loses..... etc. etc ......

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I've gone off chess#15

one thing about this subject is now a days there are actually a lot of good players in the world because of the internet.....where you can play 100 games a day against 100 different people....... th…

dude202
Reconnecting