lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:doom12384"

537 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - I want to close my lichess account to create a new one#37

@griffindabeast said in #23: > The reason I said this is because the post was about a guy who wanted to delete his account and create a new one because he wanted a different username. If he deletes hi…

doom12384
Lichess Feedback - Game bug#9

Which browser are you using?

doom12384
Game analysis - Most crazy king walk game since a while#2

The fact that black lost all of their developed pieces is both incredible and hilarious.

doom12384
Game analysis - Beyond material#4

@hydroshadow said in #3: > @Sarg0n i think it is not because of the sac, it is because black coordinated his pieces poorly and defended poorly. > this sac is reaaly a piece blunder and there seems no …

doom12384
Community Blog Discussions - The Woodpecker Method#10

Instead of doing the same puzzles over and over with increasing speed, as suggested with the Woodpecker Method, perhaps it would be better to do different puzzles that all follow the same theme with i…

doom12384
General Chess Discussion - why did I lose?#6

@andr4050 said in #3: > you cant mate with bishop and king. so what legal sequence ? You can checkmate with a lone bishop if the opponent has material. https://lichess.org/analysis/8/8/8/8/8/6B1/p7/kb…

doom12384
General Chess Discussion - I've played SEVEN Carokanns in the past 2 days! THAT'S FISHY!#20

@Gik-Tally said in #3: > you have NO IDEA how long i've been building theory! I haven't even GOTTEN to rare moon carokann yet, but just created a maroczy book. my brain is STILL scrambled from my 1/2 …

doom12384
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - The Best French Defence Games#13

It might be worthwhile to check out some of Viktor Korchnoi's games in the French Defense.

doom12384
General Chess Discussion - Timing out for "letting the clock run" is f***ing bulls***#34

@speedupthesurfer said in #32: > I've played 200 blitz games. You've dishonestly selected the tiny fraction of outliers. You've lost 107 of the 205 games you've played. Out of those 107 losses, 23 (ab…

doom12384