lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chesspawn123"

10 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - I beat a 1900+ bullet player with halloween gambit!#3

@Dino960 , that's quite a feat for a 1200 player. Maybe someone hack the profile of the 1900 rated player? Nicely done!

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#7

@jposthuma I don't remember asking for an analysis of my games. Should I look up your games and run them in stockfish so we can critique it? I can make it a habit of posting your loses here if you lik…

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#3

@ItsComing I don't appreciate the sarcasm. Why aren't you a GM yet if you so smart?

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#1

Does anyone else get annoyed at lower to intermediate level players that would rather push pawns like a game of Go in blitz instead of a game of chess? I'm not talking about taking advantage of pawn s…

chesspawn123
Lichess Feedback - Button Placement in Live Games #1

Hello, I play often in lichess and just about every session I click on the wrong button because the layout changes unexpectedly. That goes both the chat box and the options to the right of the chess b…

chesspawn123
Game analysis - Reaching for 1700+ #5

@tpr @chessanalyst @paulll I really appreciate the input. I've come to the conclusion as you guys did that my endgame probably needs the most work right now. I lost many won games in the endgame becau…

chesspawn123
Game analysis - A game I did, please tell me what you would have done.#10

This opening is kinda hilarious. I would not try such an opening with a high rated opponent as they would not allow to be boxed in like in this game. If black can break through your pawns you are in t…

chesspawn123
Game analysis - Nxb5 sacrifice in sicilian najdorf. followed by Rxd7+ tactical blow! #22

Wow! That first game you posted with the Narjorf opening was surreal. I went pretty fast though and could hardly believe my eyes as the pieces moved. Very beautiful.

chesspawn123
Game analysis - Reaching for 1700+ #1

How do you guys think I did? My rank in lichess is 1600+ and the game was against a veteran lichess player ranked 1714. I felt we both played strongly, possibly beyond our current ratings, but I'm sur…

chesspawn123
Game analysis - I PLAYED A PERFECT GAME!!!#8

I think the game was ok but far from perfect. There were instances were both players were not aggressive enough to win a center pawn (d and e files) and launch an aggressive campaign. White stopped hi…

chesspawn123