lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:atrinjaysaha123"

16 forum posts
Chess Conclave - Chess Conclave forum#26

@ideapower said in #23: > Why is vishy making adds for subway?? Like for real why??? Did he ran out of money??? Why do you think Kohli or Shah Rukh Khan makes ad??? Did they run out of money??? I thin…

atrinjaysaha123
Chess Conclave - Chess Conclave forum#20

@TheBishopAvenger said in #18: > Guys please adhere strictly to the topic discussion... > No personal insults shall be tolerated. Are you in your right state @TheBishopAvenger ??? I cant see anyone in…

atrinjaysaha123
Chess Conclave - Chess Conclave forum#16

@Debuda2800 said in #14: > b3? no i think b3 is a terrible opening > Catalan is d4 c4 Nf3 g3 btw B^3 is not related to chess openings....

atrinjaysaha123
Chess Conclave - Chess Conclave forum#15

@Debuda2800 said in #14: > b3? no i think b3 is a terrible opening > Catalan is d4 c4 Nf3 g3 btw I think u don't know the meaning of b^3.... Well you may ask @ideapower

atrinjaysaha123
Chess Conclave - Chess Conclave forum#13

@Debuda2800 said in #12: > Catalan is the current GOAT (Greatest of all time) opening in both the Top and Intermediate level Proves that you are a true fan of B^3

atrinjaysaha123
Off-Topic Discussion - Rating 289??#19

Do anyone know what happens nowadays if somebody reaches 600(which is minimum according to #1) rating but still loses will his/her get decreased more or be the same? Just asking like that.

atrinjaysaha123
Off-Topic Discussion - Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?#30

Harry Potter

atrinjaysaha123
General Chess Discussion - (London System == Garbage) ---> True#28

#27 its not at all true I can play with you casual games with London if you want to.

atrinjaysaha123
General Chess Discussion - (London System == Garbage) ---> True#20

#1 Please dont say London System Garbage. The main purpose is to keep equal in the middlegame and play in the ending. If your opponent knows how to play ending you need to stay happy with a draw and i…

atrinjaysaha123
Lichess Feedback - 4 Players Chess#9

I would also request @Lichess to introduce the variant 4 player chess. If many of Lichess fans want this then I am sure Lichess should add this feature. Thank you in advance @Lichess for adding this f…

atrinjaysaha123