lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:V_fan6110"

28 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Chess anxiety#12

While the "2+2 theory" is highly indicative, it's possible that stronger players know many more factors you should take into account in a particular position than others (so a position someone would p…

V_fan6110
General Chess Discussion - Looking for opps in Omega Chess#3

Judit Polgar played it before? Interesting. Registered with the same username

V_fan6110
General Chess Discussion - Looking for a black repertoire#2

Especially if you play Caro-Kann against 1.e4, then why don't you just use the same c6-d5 structure against 1.d4? the opening called Slav Defense should be relatively easy for you and is pretty strong…

V_fan6110
Lichess Feedback - Why politics on Lichess?#389

While arguments about climate change and FFF movement is interesting for me, What I think we really need to make some consensus here is that whether continuing to show the green banner is appropriate …

V_fan6110
General Chess Discussion - Why do high ELO players (1800+) play noobs like me?#12

if you get a chance to play a GM in a simul? you must be very happy. then why do you hate playing an untitled player who is so much better than you? I don't get it. besides, you always have a right to…

V_fan6110
Game analysis - Carlsen Loses to Ding | Resigning With A Smile | Sinquefield Cup#2

Carlsen had been doing extremely well in 2019 so far before Sinquefield Cup began, then he lost some games at Rapid & Blitz and that can sometimes happen even for the world champion but he said "I don…

V_fan6110
Game analysis - 900 rated player beats 800 rated player#7

the problem is that while many of you say longer games are better, somehow blitz and bullet are much more popular online. I think it's kinda natural for beginners to watch top players playing extremel…

V_fan6110
Game analysis - 900 rated player beats 800 rated player#2

13...Bg4 as you may see, it's the first obvious blunder. white found a good tactic 14.Rd4! here, but even if you could exchange with 14.exf6 Bxd1 15.Nxd1 gxf6, R+P is usually not good enough compensat…

V_fan6110
Off-Topic Discussion - How to improve life (by yours truly Nexus1200)#26

By the way #13 is the finest and funniest religion-related statement I've ever seen. Can I note the word "aftersandwich" to my hundlename candidates list? :)

V_fan6110