lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:TwoBadBishops420"

49 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Minor bug: 'B' not capitalized in correspondence bishop capture premoves.#2

I just checked it again, and it worked. Here's the real glitch:. What is happening is that when it says "play (move x) and save 1 conditional premove" it does not capitalize the piece .

TwoBadBishops420
Lichess Feedback - Minor bug: 'B' not capitalized in correspondence bishop capture premoves.#1

This is a small thing, but when I am making conditional premoves in correspondence using the analysis board, when I capture (here on c5) with a bishop it says "bxc5" instead of "Bxc5". This is kind of…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Plans against the Caro Kann#7

As a Caro player, I have the most trouble against the Accelerated Panov Attack with 2. c4. I end up with a cramped position that I am not used to. Take this with a grain of salt though, I'm not very g…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Funny alternatives for "Black time out. White is victorious." in Bullets#7

Black blundered the exchange and rage-quit - White is victorious.

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#31

@justme23 said in #30: > It's better than the lies the governments have used. Again, where's your proof they are lying? You people have no proof or even evidence, yet you keep talking. Maybe you shoul…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#29

@justme23 said in #26: > I've never warn a mask never been vaccinated and never had covid. The only people that have died from covid (at least the only > ones they tell us about by name) have been ful…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#23

@DigitalDestruction said in #20: > Unanswered questions like this are entirely the reason for so many remaining unvaccinated. Really, I thought it was maybe a matter of IQ.

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#15

The real problem is that it insults the peer-review process which, among other things, keeps politics completely out of the scientific method. I have still heard no counter-citation to the WHO's study…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#8

Personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks, gloves, and face shields, as well as wet wipes, have been shown to prevent contracting COVID-19 (WHO, 2020) This comes from the World Health Org…

TwoBadBishops420
General Chess Discussion - Dubov refuses to wear a mask#6

@DigitalDestruction said in #4: > Considering that all science proves the mask is simply cosmetic, it's nice to see more and more people take a stand against this > liberal nonsense. What science wher…

TwoBadBishops420