lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Phobos531"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Join the Lichess discord#7

@V1chess Do you get any kind of error? Please explain. Have you tried joining the Discord in incognito mode?

Phobos531
Off-Topic Discussion - How do you learn to code?#21

@NeverBeenTimid www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - /suggestion/ LOGO for lichess#3

Such people are more than welcome here! Please check this page out on how you can help on making lichess a better place: https://en.lichess.org/help/contribute If you feel you have the skills, please …

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - Bringing back decorous behaviour#5

#4 It's unsportsmanlike. You should resign first, and then leave.

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - Bringing back decorous behaviour#2

You have some interesting points. I agree with the suggestion to "leave" the draw offer "on the table" up until it's either accepted or declined. The way it is now can distract an opponent in sometime…

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - feature request : conditional premoves (and multiple premoves)#4

#3 I too like your idea, even for the non-correnspondence games. I sometimes find myself in a position where I know exactly what I want to play (multiple variations) and not waste time that might prov…

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - Left the Game!?#2

Did you experience any connection issues at the time? This happened a few times to me.

Phobos531
Lichess Feedback - import multiple chapters at once#2

Agreed. Even though the current method isn't that time consuming, it would be simpler if we could import PGNs as described in OP.

Phobos531
General Chess Discussion - ¿Karjakin vs Carlsen en directo?#4

Lamentablemente no podemos hacer nada al respecto, ese es mi punto. Espero que esto cambie sin embargo.

Phobos531
General Chess Discussion - ¿Karjakin vs Carlsen en directo?#2

Hola. No pude encontrar ningún otro sitio que ofrezca comentarios en español que no sea chess24. Me temo que puedes ver el juego en español sólo desde ese sitio. Y por favor, trata de hablar inglés en…

Phobos531