lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Phil224"

697 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - I got some problem with botting a acc#3

@glbert said in #2: > this doesn't sound like you have a problem with an account, but more like you have a problem with a python script. i don't think this belongs here. > > also, > > > who are these …

Phil224
Lichess Feedback - I got some problem with botting a acc#1

i was at the last commad "python lichess-bot.py -u" but... C:\Users\thinkbook 15\Desktop\bot\lichess-bot-master>python lichess-bot.py -u [03/01/24 20:43:05] INFO lichess-bot.py:1051 . _/| . // o. || .…

Phil224
Off-Topic Discussion - The Time Has Come#5

@LordSupremeChess said in #2: > Noo I don't want the world to end I still need to collect the Infinity Stones and the Goku Ring. don't worry, bishop c4, pawn c4, queen c4 will save us :)

Phil224
Game analysis - I won the BongCloud Attack LOL#12

@theodorecalexico said in #11: > best game i ever played was a bongcloud > > > > > it may be a dirty win i may have got lucky but hey im not complaining i beat a 2400 XD your opponent be like move 24 …

Phil224
Off-Topic Discussion - Why do we live when we all are going to die#4

@Gravija said in #2: > Many answers here: > lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/what-is-the-meaning-of-life-6?page=1 and lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/what-is-the-meaning-of-life-5 lichess…

Phil224
General Chess Discussion - Even at the 2000 level, somtimes pepole...#4

@drSabrotna said in #2: > What the? Stalemate? yeser re buster! :D I couldn’t believe I got away with that

Phil224
Off-Topic Discussion - Checkmate worstfish but you only can move your knights#1

https://lichess.org/ZOfmObg9 This was an old game

Phil224
General Chess Discussion - Is 1035 FIDE rating good?#19

@Sarg0n said in #4: > At least it’s 4-digit. All FIDE ratings are above 1000 lol

Phil224
General Chess Discussion - Even at the 2000 level, somtimes pepole...#1

https://lichess.org/uHTLKQRi Do that! :D

Phil224
Lichess Feedback - Always reconnecting? PLEASE READ#5

@schlawg said in #4: > The CDN routing test trial was completed as of this morning. The steps described in lichess.org/forum/team-lichess-beta-testers/frequent-reconnects-seemingly-only-on-lichess no …

Phil224