lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:NickUK1969"

291 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Sick of being 'punished' for winning with clock run downs#20

@TeddyTheTurkey said in #19: > Interestingly, the OP has been flagged for violating the ToS... they said I was manipulating ratings which is untrue... I do not enter tournaments so would I? I resign a…

NickUK1969
Lichess Feedback - Rating loss because of cheating.#3

@Sefegiru said in #2: > @marekmica04 I think you only received a partial refund because you gained rating points since the loss against the cheater. > > lichess.org/faq#rating-refund > > Please do you…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Sick of being 'punished' for winning with clock run downs#15

@Le_Patzer83 said in #12: > Sounds like a good time to brush your teeth, recharge the beads, do visualization exercises (figure out the fastest way for a knight to get from one random square to anothe…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Sick of being 'punished' for winning with clock run downs#10

@ThunderClap said in #6: > You are Rated 1300 ... Do You expect people to resign right away ... when you drop pieces in many games ? Just a question wondering Nicely ... ? maybe you would do better to…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Sick of being 'punished' for winning with clock run downs#9

@BlunderingPawn said in #8: > I rarely find people running down the clock. If you are playing very fast and want opponents to also play fast, try faster time controls. And don't expect people at the b…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Sick of being 'punished' for winning with clock run downs#1

I am pretty sick of people getting their 'revenge' on me beating them by just sitting there and letting their clock run down. I play 10min each chess, and I play fast, often winning within 2-3min, its…

NickUK1969
Game analysis - Funny position: bishop holds a draw against two rooks#2

Thats very interesting and would make a neat little study or something...it appears to be pretty unique I have been playing 30 years and have never seen it!

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Bird's Opening Study#30

@KingRod said in #29: > @NickUK1969 Yes, but having to sift through every game trying find one with what you classify as 'chaos' would be silly since I can ask you instead; I thought you might have ha…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Bird's Opening Study#26

@KingRod said in #23: > @NickUK1969 > > I don't understand. White seems solid after 4.d4 g4; why do you think this is chaos? Do you have any examples of games following your continuation? I would very…

NickUK1969
General Chess Discussion - Bird's Opening Study#21

@ThunderClap said in #20: > I wonder why people fight the inevitable if they want to proceed on the journey of learning Chess & friggin' STUDY I can't imagine master lines will be followed by opponent…

NickUK1969