lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MGCA2009"

17 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Who thinks Hans Niemann is cheating in the Sinquefield cup 2022?#60

Even though Cheating scan dales are spreading about hans we should not disrespect such a chess player who is famous world wide, I Think this is not a topic to discuss.

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - Re-analysis info and option#5

@Toscani said in #3: > Games that are getting analyzed need to have the engine name and version in the pgn file. > > [Event "Rated Blitz game"] > [Site "lichess game link"] > [Date "2022.06.06"] > [Wh…

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - System failure#3

But thibault he had lost some rating points,if this happens to my game r some other's will we get back the rating points?

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - Can I create a new broadcast in lichess?#2

I also want to know this lichess.org @thibault I wish u reply this comment

Mgca2009
Off-Topic Discussion - What's your favourite IPL team?#18

@SubhayanBhattacharya We should say every team is best because they had done hard work and came at a top level like this! However I like cricket but I cannot say a particular name of team which I like…

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - AutoPromotion to Queen when time<5seconds#8

You can on the 'auto promotion to queen' and if u want to promote any other piece then you can press ctrl and then promote the pawn, That will show you options! I hope this suggestion helped you, Than…

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - Account#5

Can you post the games which u played with the cheaters because I find no games which u played with cheater Also see: https://lichess.org/appeal Thank u!

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - Unbelievable number of blacks#5

@Hoogerman Yes you got so many games as black and only few of them are white,you can report this bug to the =https://lichess.org/contact#help-bug Mabey my suggestion can help you. Thank u!

Mgca2009
Lichess Feedback - Draw bug -- wrong type of draw indicated#29

How is it possible i guess any bug because K vs K is a dead draw

Mgca2009
Game analysis - 9. ... f5 in the old/modern CK ain’t stupid#29

YEAH

Mgca2009