lichess.org

Search "user:Lance5500"

428 posts found
Lichess Feedback - Creating Simuls - min and max bullet rating, and min bullet games played#13

The serious ideas about increasing the amount of filters and other additional features in simuls are based on the large experience of giving simuls. It could, of course, be exciting to read forum p…

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Creating Simuls - min and max bullet rating, and min bullet games played#9

I would also like to add to my post #6: "minimum rated games - in each lichess variant, especially in bullet, blitz and rapid", "minimum rated games with the game's length more than 15 moves" and "min…

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Creating Simuls - min and max bullet rating, and min bullet games played#8

You are very welcome, Tryfon! Yes, it would be useful to have more additional simul features like schedule/premier etc. As for the pluses and menuses of each filter, it would be the simul hoster…

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Creating Simuls - min and max bullet rating, and min bullet games played#6

The points of @Kingscrusher-YouTube and @jposthuma make the great sense. As a chessplayer who has probably given much more than 1000 simuls, I would also like to extend Tryfon's idea. It woul…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - MULTIPREMOVES(Idea of Captain Kristo) on lichess.org for ultrabullet, bullet,blitz Players#29

You are welcome, Kristo. Well, we'd hope for the different results about this topic but anyway i wish goodluck to you with your chess projects.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - MULTIPREMOVES(Idea of Captain Kristo) on lichess.org for ultrabullet, bullet,blitz Players#26

@rzenaikrzys Great job editing your post #24, so it looks more polite now. Thanks in advance to everybody for mutual respect.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - MULTIPREMOVES(Idea of Captain Kristo) on lichess.org for ultrabullet, bullet,blitz Players#25

@rzenaikrzys My opinion about the idea has been mentioned in the post #17. To make it clearer, the current way is already perfect and simply the best but thanks for mentioning your idea. Also, with…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - MULTIPREMOVES(Idea of Captain Kristo) on lichess.org for ultrabullet, bullet,blitz Players#21

With all due deep respect to the creator of the post #19: Any player can play vs any opponent with any rating. The math approach is not the player's part. https://lichess.org/faq#ratings http…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - MULTIPREMOVES(Idea of Captain Kristo) on lichess.org for ultrabullet, bullet,blitz Players#17

If this idea would be realised then it would change the current - already perfect - gameplay.

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Tournament pairing algorithm - Is more average opposition balancing a possible improvement ?#10

Thanks Tryfon for your interesting posts and ideas. Your idea about more stats in the tournament prize winners page makes a great sense, indeed. Best wishes to your streams and very educational …

LM Lance5500
Reconnecting