lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Lance5500"

661 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Congratulations to TBest!#1

Congratulations to @TBest for the Fide Candidate Master title, this is the brilliant achievement! Goodluck in reaching the Fide Master title in the nearest future!

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#19

@Johan201023 said in the thread title: > shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile? You can put it into your desktop wallpaper.

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#13

@Syeda_Faiza said in #12: > The only thing we can do is to defeat him in the tournament and get trophies, if you want to, go ahead then. Thanks Syeda. Let's wish goodluck with this. lichess.thijs.com/…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - How do i improve at blitz#6

> How do i improve at blitz You can improve at blitz once you'd improve in classical and bullet so your play in the games with the blitz time control will be more accurate and faster.

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - how good is to have tournaments whit increment?#5

@ThEkInGoFcHeSs_2021 said in #1: > how good is to have tournaments with increment? what is your opinion? > i like increment tournaments Very good for improvement.

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Thank you#4

@yaseryasernagib said in #1: > Thank you all and good luck Goodluck to you too.

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - How much do you like lichess?#8

> How much do you like lichess? Time spent playing: 1176 days 5 hours 4 minutes

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#10

> shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile? @Johan201023 said in #1: > @Lance5500 the trophies jamming up his name ? Johan, you can focus on winning the trophies for yourself and you can enjoy …

LM Lance5500
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#9

Manual challenge to online players from top200 rated rapid and classical lists works fine.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - My 6000th simul on Lichess#29

Thanks friends. Here is my 6100th simul: https://lichess.org/simul/PfK4lUsX Goodluck to all players!

LM Lance5500