lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Ladybug2019"

195 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Happy New Year!#10

hey, i dont know where do u live but i know that iranian people have a celebration called "Nowruz" that is most around 22 of the march. (the nowruz celebration month in iran is farvardin)

Ladybug2019
Off-Topic Discussion - What Time you open Lichess?#5

i really cant say WHAT TIME whenever i get bored or i need to study or practice i open lichess. i read the forums, i solve some puzzles, or i play games. i remember one night i was playing at tourname…

Ladybug2019
Off-Topic Discussion - music#1

hi everyone. :] i really want to know that what kind of music do u like. cause u know, i really like music, i also really like to know what is ur fav type of music. +ooh and what is ur favorite track?…

Ladybug2019
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you build in a school?#36

nice question. i didnt think about it before... maybe, a listening room. the place that the students can use computers and listen to every music they want. it would be expensive, but i like too. it wi…

Ladybug2019
Off-Topic Discussion - kpop songs#1

which kpop groups do u like and u are there fan? (i like black pink, BTS and red velvet)

Ladybug2019
General Chess Discussion - Game opening#8

Thanks

Ladybug2019
General Chess Discussion - Game opening#4

Did you had a game like this? If you had pls share it:'

Ladybug2019
General Chess Discussion - Game opening#1

What is the best thing to do after d4? I have problem at this opening

Ladybug2019
General Chess Discussion - Chess books#1

Hello everyone Hope u have a good time! (Merry chrismas too) Guys i need ur help, Can u pls tell me some chess book?i really need new ones. Thanks

Ladybug2019
Off-Topic Discussion - Your favorite Sentence#10

@The_Chess_Star_100 i really liked your Sentence:D i will write it and stick it to my bedroom:D

Ladybug2019