lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Koustav123456"

101 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Swiss tournaments are on Lichess#8

Thanks thibault, very cool.

IM Koustav123456
Lichess Feedback - The introduction of swiss and round robin for tournaments on lichess#76

P.s. Sorry for the extremely long post but I just feel bad because lichess is an amazing website but if things stand like this the tournaments have to be done on buggy lag.com, as they allow Swiss eve…

IM Koustav123456
Lichess Feedback - The introduction of swiss and round robin for tournaments on lichess#75

I didn't read the full thread, but I agree with the general sentiment that Swiss is significantly better than Arena in championship tournaments. In my city chess is very popular, and many people have …

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Horsey Has Swag#47

the Horsey should be inducted into the Chess hall of fame!

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Playing bullet/blitz and watching Candidates#1

Since the Candidates is going on, I am often watching it (here or on chess24), and I was wondering if it is against the rules to be watching the games while playing blitz or bullet (or longer games). …

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Candidates 2020 - FIDE declares "safety is our priority"#39

Peter Heine Nielsen put it best: "The probability of any of the Candidates winning the event is significantly lower than that of the event being cancelled."

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence#283

All I am saying is, it's quite fine to publish evidence about the scam and it's also fine to discourage people from spending their money on the Kickstarter, but stuff like dislike bombing their videos…

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence#280

This thread is so toxic! I get that they do appear quite shady, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just burn them at the stake! If you don't trust them, don't donate to the Kickstarter (I myse…

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - A Hard Fought Battle#6

Could you maybe change the timings a bit in the future. Most of your events are at such a bad time that I can't play even if I want to.

IM Koustav123456
General Chess Discussion - Why did this happen?#56

No but I didn't mention my IM title in this thread, so why are you bringing that up? It has got nothing to do with this. I said that I was (and still am) playing in an OTB tourney, and needed the engi…

IM Koustav123456