lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Johan201023"

1009 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - I am closing my account today#32

@Oportunist said in #31: > Why do you bother to comment? I go by the forums xD

Johan201023
Off-Topic Discussion - I am closing my account today#30

@LordSupremeChess said in #1: > Good bye. I don't know why people bother to create a forum saying they are leaving ... Why can't they just leave LOL

Johan201023
Off-Topic Discussion - Are you allowed to make multiple accounts on Lichess?#3

@ChessCheeser500 said in #1: > Please answer FYI this should be in Lichess feedback

Johan201023
Off-Topic Discussion - Are you allowed to make multiple accounts on Lichess?#2

@ChessCheeser500 said in #1: > Please answer https://lichess.org/terms-of-service Creating an account Users can optionally choose to register an account with us. ***In select and special circumstances…

Johan201023
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#7

@CSKA_Moscou said in #6: > no you didn't write it at the beginning. > > but nevertheless it is not possible to do this just for one person. ya well whatever

Johan201023
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#5

@CSKA_Moscou said in #4: > Again !? leave lance and his trophies alone ! > > He deserves these trophies!! Would you also like to make a unique trophy to “take up less space” for Bayern München or Barç…

Johan201023
Lichess Feedback - Minor bug in 3D piece placing.#6

@SwApNeEl1 said in #5: > Well, I tried refreshing, but nothing happened. The bug still remains. > Proof: prnt.sc/QEecIG8FGte6 does this occur in other browsers too?

Johan201023
Lichess Feedback - shouldnt we do something for this guy's profile?#1

https://lichess.org/@/Lance5500 the trophies jamming up his name ?

Johan201023
General Chess Discussion - I can't invite members to a study#3

@CETorrenegraSC said in #1: > Hi, > > I created multiple studies in the recent days with solutions, etc. > Now, I'm adding the members of my class to the study but, all of a sudden, I can't invite mem…

Johan201023
Lichess Feedback - Minor bug in 3D piece placing.#3

@SwApNeEl1 said in #1: > I was playing a normal game where suddenly this bug popped up. When a short-height piece (knight) is in front of a long-height piece (bishop or queen), the whole of the long-h…

Johan201023