Free online Chess server. Play Chess now in a clean interface. No registration, no ads, no plugin required. Play Chess with the computer, friends or random opponents.
Sign in
Reconnecting

Search "user:Jacob531"

704 posts found

General Chess Discussion - GM Yasser vs JannLee - 12th July #2

Yay.

by Jacob531
Lichess Feedback - Some Feedbacks #2

Necessity? I don't think number four is such. Number one is an error (agreed). Number 2 is not an error, I don't think. Number 3 - they look OK to me, I suppose, and they aren't really puns.…

by Jacob531
Game analysis - Antichess game won in variant standard #2

Maybe you would like the English Opening.

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Who's the greatest big-guy killer? #7

I don't like the original ratio for the reason you mentioned, but I'm not so sure that I agree with you about style and time controls. I'm not sure style would matter, and I would definitely think tha…

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Who's the greatest big-guy killer? #5

@daniel921126 What if you got the average rating for the top five victories, and then converted that and your highest rating into the corresponding percentiles and then subtract those percentiles …

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Chesspatzer Wars continue...USA Vs UK #2

U...S...A...! U...S...A...! Etcetera.

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Fastest stalemate in each variant !! #44

That must have been a bug.... But I found one in 14 moves here: https://lichess.org/cAMKp9zd/black#28 @cimol

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Fastest stalemate in each variant !! #42

Well, a stalemate in antichess is a win for the stalemated player (just as a note). The fastest I can find is 15 moves. @cimol

by Jacob531
Lichess Feedback - Variant request: Bronstein chess #26

No, I didn't. I was saying "thanks" for you saying that you were tired of s-chess requests right after I requested s-chess. Just sort of tickled my funnybone in an odd way. @savagechess2k

by Jacob531
Lichess Feedback - Variant request: Bronstein chess #24

@savagechess2k haha thanks.

by Jacob531