Free online Chess server. Play Chess now in a clean interface. No registration, no ads, no plugin required. Play Chess with the computer, friends or random opponents.
Sign in
Reconnecting

Search "user:Jacob531"

700 posts found

General Chess Discussion - SIGN THE PETITION FOR LICHESS PERSONAL GAME STORAGE DATABASE! #43

What sort of improvements do you want, exactly? @XeroChess

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - SIGN THE PETITION FOR LICHESS PERSONAL GAME STORAGE DATABASE! #15

plus one, @Morozov lol

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Ban casual #13

Yep.

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Antichess Deathmatch? monkaS #11

Me versus a 1200 :) Honestly, though, 3, 8, and 9 look great.

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - ChessCash Donated Prize Money Blitz Tournament series #22

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytoofishy

by Jacob531
Lichess Feedback - People that timeout instead of resigning #2

It seems to me that the reason that time drainers don't get bigger penalties is that it is technically legal. Think about it; When you click on a 10+0 game, you implicitly agree to spending as much as…

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - GM Yasser vs JannLee - 12th July #2

Yay.

by Jacob531
Lichess Feedback - Some Feedbacks #2

Necessity? I don't think number four is such. Number one is an error (agreed). Number 2 is not an error, I don't think. Number 3 - they look OK to me, I suppose, and they aren't really puns.…

by Jacob531
Game analysis - Antichess game won in variant standard #2

Maybe you would like the English Opening.

by Jacob531
General Chess Discussion - Who's the greatest big-guy killer? #7

I don't like the original ratio for the reason you mentioned, but I'm not so sure that I agree with you about style and time controls. I'm not sure style would matter, and I would definitely think tha…

by Jacob531