lichess.org

Search "user:Fritzi_2003"

49 posts found
Lichess Feedback - Hyper Variants#11

yeah, thats right, we will never have a perfect world for everybody

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Hyper Variants#8

I was actually too lazy to write a long text again, but I'll do it anyway. So, first my opinion on the subject is that everything is ok as it is. Why do I think so? When I started on the lichess se…

Fritzi_2003
Game analysis - Why is move 9 e5 a blunder for black?#6

e5 and d6 is very weak, white directly can destroy blacks right to castle with lb5 and the king should go to f8, as bd7 would lose the d6 with qxd6, f.e. bxb5 qxe5+ and black is just 2 pawns down. Whi…

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - where are the rules please.#2

"Drawing the game within the first 10 moves will earn neither player any points." just look under an not started tourney

Fritzi_2003
General Chess Discussion - 3/2 tourney's like the pros#8

@CrowChess I guess because you can play faster because of premoves and the fact that the clock automatically swipes it just fatser online than OTB, so you play slower time controls OTB to compensate t…

Fritzi_2003
General Chess Discussion - 3/2 tourney's like the pros#6

@CrowChess yeah of course, as 3+0 is more common, i relate it more to 3+0 but just mentioned 5+0 also as other time control. But everyone his one prefer, as there will be always an opponent in the tim…

Fritzi_2003
General Chess Discussion - 3/2 tourney's like the pros#3

In OTB you cant premove like you can do online, so you lose time always. So its clear that in OTB there is Increment, but you dont need that online absolutely. Thats why a most peole more like to play…

Fritzi_2003
Game analysis - I beat the Horde champion and insta blocked. Woooo get in!!#23

LUL, as nobody linked me I cant say, what I already said. At first, i didn't played full strength the game, so there is no sense that i blocked you because you better than me or something. Also, I don…

Fritzi_2003
Off-Topic Discussion - Good Quotes#45

i can also use mouse, but with a bad mouse, im not fast

Fritzi_2003
Off-Topic Discussion - Good Quotes#43

i played with mouse ok?

Fritzi_2003
Reconnecting