Free online Chess server. Play Chess now in a clean interface. No registration, no ads, no plugin required. Play Chess with the computer, friends or random opponents.
Sign in
Reconnecting

Search "user:Eagle5639"

20 posts found

Christian Homeschool Team - Christian Homeschool Team forum #387

*games

by Eagle5639
Christian Homeschool Team - Christian Homeschool Team forum #386

OK! SURE! I'll share them! I had to notate for the tournament that I got 2nd place in. It was a 30/5 game. Let me go make that study now..... I'll post a link here once I'm finished!

by Eagle5639
Christian Homeschool Team - Christian Homeschool Team forum #381

What does that mean?

by Eagle5639
Christian Homeschool Team - Christian Homeschool Team forum #379

Hello! I just played in my first USCF rated tournaments Friday and Saturday. I finished 1st place in one, and 2nd place in another. In total I won $14, a trophy, and a chess notation booklet that has …

by Eagle5639
Game analysis - Checkmate with 2 KNIGHTS #1

This game says it all: https://lichess.org/eB5YRDYGxqFV Yes, I know, it WAS bullet... but still, how many times have you checkmated with 2 knights?

by Eagle5639
Lichess Feedback - Lichess is lagging... ALOT! #3

Thank you for responding so quickly, @isaacly! But, the thing is, I AM playing 1+0 games... and I still have that amount of lag. I guess I just forgot to mention that in the first post. Sorry. Tha…

by Eagle5639
Lichess Feedback - Lichess is lagging... ALOT! #1

Hello Lichess, My internet is bad; .2 seconds of lag on a good day, .6+ on a bad day. I have seen forums that talk about this. Apparently, lichess.org has a feature that gives you back your lag time…

by Eagle5639
General Chess Discussion - 4playerchess #5

Yes, it is very fun... I don't really understand the rule about this: You can Queen on the 8th rank.... well, the 8th rank is in the middle, and I have reached it... but it doesn't queen my pawn...

by Eagle5639
Global Chess Players (GCP) - RULES #2

Yes waltonrocks, those are key in this club: Don't curse, Don't be rude, Be active when possible, and respect others (in other words: Do to others what you would want done to you.).

by Eagle5639
Global Chess Players (GCP) - Global Chess Players (GCP) forum #2

Hello everyone! Welcome to our club! Please only post in this forum if you want to discuss games, puzzles, or have an immediate notice for everyone.

by Eagle5639