lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Chessguy1010"

354 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What do you like most about lichess?#1

Post whatever you like about Lichess! I like the Hyperbullet and Ultrabullet tournaments :)

Chessguy1010
Lichess Feedback - What do you want changed in lichess.org ?#116

Please add in 4 player chess, puzzle rush, and bughouse, since those are the ONLY reasons someone would play on chesscom over lichess.

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - Grischuk topples Kramnik to win Play for Russia Charity Tournament#4

third

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - What is the most amount of rating points gained/lost in a single game?#8

Does anyone else have some games to share?

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - M. Carlsen on lichess#2

@drnykterstein I think

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - What is the most amount of rating points gained/lost in a single game?#7

Standings: Regular: CalbernandHowbe, 274 points lost Provisional: learningchesskid3, 620 points lost @sing_2010 Please don't advertise here

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - What is the most amount of rating points gained/lost in a single game?#4

Standings: Regular: chessguy1010, 66 points gained Provisional: learningchesskid3, 620 points lost

Chessguy1010
General Chess Discussion - What is the most amount of rating points gained/lost in a single game?#1

Subject says all, comment a game to answer! *Note: Provisional games allowed, but they are separate from regular games* Here is mine: https://lichess.org/7DDLh4TF 66 points gained.

Chessguy1010
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Is marriage the new slavery?#64

These forums never get closed fast enough

Chessguy1010