lichess.org

Search "user:ChessAddict1337"

24 posts found
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#128

@imaxwell that's not how chess works, my friend. If Super-GMs were thinking like this, why barely end their games with check mate? It's common sportsmanship in chess to admit your mistake unless you g…

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#114

@fiveyearsunbeaten at 2 minutes or less you clearly start feeling the pressure and mistakes like those in the game start becoming much more frequent. This is exactly why we excluded these situations. …

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#111

@fiveyearsunbeaten clear case of time trouble in the end, which is completely excluded from this discussion and therefore your post is off-topic.

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#109

Seems like I've got to repeat myself once more: For each and every game you showed, we could bring up 99 other games that prove you wrong. In other words: The percentage of occurrences you're us…

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#77

@sparowe14 No offense bro, but it's kind of satisfying to see, you had a taste of your own medicine :)

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#67

@Barizoff I don't quite understand how this is part of this discussion?

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#62

@TPP-Social actually my post was intended to target a lot more people than you, I'm sorry for only picking you :P I just wanted to point out yet another way of how to look at this topic, which migh…

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#60

@TPP-Social You guys are purely debating from a rule-based point of view, where we're mostly trying to argue from an ethical point of view. I think this might be one of the biggest discrepancy between…

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#41

@Trottel2017 first of all I can't see that you provided any evidence to your bold claim "only women keep playing", secondly the nature of your argument is just very very sexistic. All I'm trying to do…

ChessAddict1337
General Chess Discussion - Resignation in dead lost positions - your thoughts?#36

@BlackSalt If you cannot contribute in an objective manner to this topic, we'd very much appreciate if you stop replying, thanks.

ChessAddict1337
Reconnecting