lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Bob1949"

20 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Bug report.#3

Robert, thanks for the advice. I clicked the chat room area, and the spinning stopped.

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - Bug report.#1

I'm using Google Chrome and my Apple desktop computer. During a chess game I just played the Blue & Red & Yellow & Green thing was spinning around & around non-stop. After the game it's spinning aroun…

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - My game completion rate is 97% but it should be 100%.#1

Many days ago, my opponent asked for a rematch but I didn't have time for it. Unfortunately, I clicked the wrong thing. I accidentally agreed to the rematch, so had to cancel that, and that made my ga…

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - Bookmark not working.#1

When I bookmark a game it's doesn't stay bookmarked.

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - [BUG] Computer analysis is not displayed (2019.12.05)#39

Everything works perfectly now. Many thanks!!!

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - [BUG] Computer analysis is not displayed (2019.12.05)#30

Even after turning off my computer and then turning it back on again, I still can't see the computer analysis. I think it's because someone else is using it.

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - [BUG] Computer analysis is not displayed (2019.12.05)#28

"Computer analysis is not displayed after reloading the page." Same problem for me. I assume the brilliant people here will fix the problem.

Bob1949
Lichess Feedback - Request computer analysis problem.#1

I frequently see the words "REQUEST A COMPUTER ANALYSIS" even though I already have requested the analysis. When I request it again, I again see the words "REQUEST A COMPUTER ANALYSIS". This is very a…

Bob1949
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#362

I'm getting used to the new Lichess and I like it. It's beautiful. You people are brilliant. I have just one complaint which I wrote about before. I will patiently wait for the problem to be fixed. Af…

Bob1949
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#320

I appreciate the hard work that made this thing possible. After a game I used to be able to shrink the screen so I could see both the entire board and the computer analysis chart. Now I can't do that.…

Bob1949