lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BigChessplayer665"

15 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Chess Time Controls: Which is Best Suited to You?#16

Hi yes I agree bullet is bad for chess but actually it can be helpful in blitz chess as long as you go from a "bullet " to " blitz chess " I actually see some people going like this rapid games first …

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Lichess admins took down a post because i called out their weak cheat detection system#33

@Butcherooooo said in #1: > The day ban is good lmao chess.com typically ban people in 1- day to two weeks your way to impatient you really expect people to get banned instatanioisly ?

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - How to stop trolls?#11

@SSJ_Zekrom said in #1: > If they don't resign some people see it as a good sport others do not Like hikaru likes to play positions when their opponent doesn't resign most people just try to win or st…

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Can you ımprove your chess skılls by playıng ONLY bots (la questıon)#14

Playing against humans and playing against conplitors are two completely different things It may teach you how to accurately convert a pawn advantage but it doesn't do a lot of the tricks in the posit…

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Can you ımprove your chess skılls by playıng ONLY bots (la questıon)#13

Turn off elo on lichess you can hide it and just play chess

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Is cheating for losers?#40

@mvhk said in #29: > No we shouldn't remained silent but why accuse them in their face just hit the report button and move on ...

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Is cheating for losers?#26

@mettana said in #10: > YES DEFINETELY > -PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID THEY LOOK WHEN THEY CHEAT(GothamChess) "Me teaching how to teach people what smart cheating is " Delusion: Starts to think 5…

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#39

You forgot the 6th one The ones that like to win but can't so they cheat for big elo Other than that normal though

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#26

Fair enough

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#24

@Justement thanks I would still like to play though :( if you want it could be blitz if you want to gauge my strength then switch to rapid tbh otb ratings mean less then online ratings If it's still a…

BigChessplayer665