lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Asturias123"

7 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Bug Report: Incorrect Result in DB#10

Oh, okay, I had no idea about this. So in the end it was my ignorance. :D

Asturias123
Lichess Feedback - Bug Report: Incorrect Result in DB#8

I wasn't trolling. ;) Mayby it's my ignorance, but if this is correspondence than might be that black didn't move in time (I'm not sure whether in such cases it shows up as "resigned" or "aborted" or …

Asturias123
Lichess Feedback - Bug Report: Incorrect Result in DB#2

Technically, black resigned, so the situation on the board doesn't really matter. It would be kinda funny if admins started to change results of past games depending on who had the greatest chance of …

Asturias123
Lichess Feedback - Better options for people learning to play blindfold chess?#3

Sorry for off-topic, but I have to ask. How did You manage to learn it that far with a ranking <1500? I can barely go up to 5 moves when I have a good day and playing lines I now, and then it gets rea…

Asturias123
General Chess Discussion - Considering opening repertoire#3

I agree. The first opening I've studied for white was Queens Gambit (1. d4 d5 2. c4) but i recently switched to English, cause it often ends up with same/similar position to QG, but opponents are much…

Asturias123
Off-Topic Discussion - The fault#3

Neither do I. But whenever I think I found a better solution then the one that is "correct", I check it in analysys with computer moves. You know, you just make moves for one side, and the ones advice…

Asturias123
Game analysis - NN lasts 7 moves against Anand!#3

Guess it's something like No Name, Non Notus etc. ;) And the game is really awesome!

Asturias123