lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:revoltblaster4529"

32 forum posts
Game analysis - Invisible Chess Moves#6

Bh7 Bxc5 Qxc5# (edit: this is the mainline)

revoltblaster4529
General Chess Discussion - Are these gambits dubious?#4

I have played Englund Gambit a few times though, I remember when I analyzed my games.

revoltblaster4529
Lichess Feedback - why is magnus allowed 5 accounts even though the rule is 1 account per user?#34

@saurabhsangeeth said in #4: > @dannythedonkey, @drnykterstein, @drdrunkenstein, @drgrekenstein, @magnuscarlsen, @drchampionstein ... @manwithavan too.

revoltblaster4529
General Chess Discussion - Vote Chess vs Stockfish level 8! Move 2#7

Nf3!!!

revoltblaster4529
General Chess Discussion - Vote Chess against Stockfish-7 Move 3#9

I think Stockfish is playing King's Indian Defence, most probably the queenside knight is at e7, so, probably(60%) it will not be Nc7. i am not sure but i think stockfish is gonna play Nf7 *mostly* or…

revoltblaster4529
General Chess Discussion - Chess puzzle question#15

@Haymarket said in #12: > @MrPushwood said: > > > If you come to the puzzle via clicking "puzzles", your address bar only says lichess.org/training, so copying this won't do. You have to first click o…

revoltblaster4529
General Chess Discussion - Chess puzzle question#9

@Haymarket said in #7: > @MrPushwood normally the url is just lichess.org/training. Once the puzzle is solved, you can click on the icon telling how many points you got/lost (for example +16) which br…

revoltblaster4529
Lichess Feedback - why is magnus allowed 5 accounts even though the rule is 1 account per user?#2

@wechord said in #1: > And before you say "because he's world champion" that shouldn't be a legit excuse. The rule of 1 account per user should apply to everyone and there should not be any exceptions…

revoltblaster4529
Game analysis - very complicated sacs - allowing of promotion - unbelievable game and result!#2

I really like the threat about 30.Nf8+ Qxf8 bcoz, Black now cant have 2 queens, I think it was Black's plan to promote and have 2 queens. If he moved his queen, it would be #-2!

revoltblaster4529
Game analysis - This is how 2300's actually play#11

@Ben2006Tor said in #10: > We all have our weaker games I just found it funny I managed to win as a 2300 by doing this Getting confused with tactics happens a lot of times to me, especially to me(like…

revoltblaster4529