lichess.org
Donate

alcohol vs weed

@isette

I completely feel you on the house chores., it makes so much sense to me. Also, before bed, it is so easy to turn off. It completey stops any insomnia. I like wine for the taste. There is something about meat and red wine which is too good. lol

@A_0123456 read the original post. All your comments are off-topic.

You provide some news article citing an academic paper published in a second rate journal. Good for you. I gave you an academic paper from a leading journal. Besides, of course there will be different work done on this topic.

So again, unless you would like to open up to your preference over weed or alcohol no need to keep on posting here. There is not much more to say to you.

And again to say "your logic is wrong" without showing me why it is so, is a vapid remark. And treated as such.
@TaoistBurrower It's not a second rate journal! Just because you dont like the idea that alcohol is bad for you doesn't mean that you discredit everybody who thinks the opposite!
@A_0123456 I am not trying to discredit you. I am simply saying your posts are off-topic. You have come on to this topic, said a load of stuff then pretend to be mr righteous. It is very strange. Why do you think we want to hear what you have to say about this? Go create another post if you feel so strongly about it.

I only want to talk about preferences of weed and alcohol. Like the topic says.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.