lichess.org
Donate

Interesting ...

I won 17 bullet games in a row, in the lobby with an opponent average of ~2150.

If you recall, Naka got something like 45,5/46 against opponents 500 points weaker.

Also @Kramnik
No one cares what the gods are up to, may as well be saying blah , blah, blah ,only human play is real! xxx
@Cedur216 said in #1:
> I won 17 bullet games in a row, in the lobby with an opponent average of ~2150.
>
> If you recall, Naka got something like 45,5/46 against opponents 500 points weaker.
>
> Also @Kramnik

500 points weaker? what? he played opponents on a average of 2400 fide and some 2900 chess.com average rating ( I am not on krammniks side just stating the facts)
Hmm even if it was 300 or 400 points Naka's streak remains plausible. My streak was within the pool, where you get opponents pretty close to your rating on average.
I do wonder if something has been happening with bullet; I had a 10-game streak yesterday, and I've gone up 130 points in the past week. I also feel like I've been playing worse than I was before.

Who knows, maybe chess.com got salty that their servers don't work and tried to sabotage ours.
> I won 17 bullet games in a row, in the lobby with an opponent average of ~2150.
>

Be careful, the eyes of the dark lord Saruman Kramnik will be on you.
@lizani said in #6:
> Be careful, the eyes of the dark lord Saruman Kramnik will be on you.
In a discussion on one chess website I saw a comment that suggested that if someone is accused of cheating by Vladimir Kramnik, they should take it as a compliment because nowadays it's essentially his way of saying you played well. :-)
@Cedur216 said in #1:
>
> If you recall, Naka got something like 45,5/46 against opponents 500 points weaker.
>
> Also @Kramnik
Thats neat and all but you cannot break my streak
(which is 17 games lost in a row)
xD

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.