lichess.org
Donate

Should I update to Windows 11?

@CreativeThinking said in #20:
> No. of linux distributions does not matter. Every linux is basically the same except the package manager and theming. If you have a tough time selecting a distribution (which you shouldn't), just go for Linux Mint.
If you could choose him one from a million, simply give your opinion on Windows 10 and 11 which would be much more easier
Both are shit and I have had terrible experience with both of them. There's my opinion.
@CreativeThinking said in #22:
> Both are shit and I have had terrible experience with both of them. There's my opinion.
I tried windows 10 and 11 but both of them are very bad (for me ) try linux (if anyone like win11 they can try pop! os it is same to win11)
@RaviharaV yep, that's a great distro too! it even has a special iso which comes with the nvidia drivers bundled for those who need it.
Windows 11 has so many missing features compared to Windows 10... I suggest you don't upgrade until Microsoft bug-fixes fully and adds some better features that give Windows 11 more allure.
I think Windows 10 is best, though. It's fast, simple, speedy, and secure. I liked the windows 7 design and tune but it overheated my computer too much and was rather slow. I've read some reviews on Windows 11. People were saying that it had too few features. There's still a lotta bugs waiting to be fixed, so I think that let's just stick with windows 10 until Microsoft confirms that all bugs have been fixed and we get a few good reviews.
@Ayushman_C said in #1:
> What do you think? I'm wary of it, but anyone who has windows 11? What were your experiences and feedback?
Yes update to windows 11 it is so good abd fast with a new look and more apps when you finich update show me it, plus start button will be at the middle good luck with updating ;)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.