lichess.org
Donate

My fiance told me something funny....

@CreativeThinking This is very rude of you and this is really unfair to insult a person and a boy (i am revealling myself) you
are insulting and rudenessing a poor boy who loves to play chess and always even Bobby fisher is the same if he was rude but had a good talent and today he is very popular. I am outta here bye (common Insult me more i dont care).
@Monsterchip
"This is very rude of you and this is really unfair to insult a person and a boy (i am revealling myself) you
are insulting and rudenessing a poor boy who loves to play chess and always even Bobby fisher is the same if he was rude but had a good talent and today he is very popular."

-> Prove it if you can! Do not expect sympathy and don't try playing the victim. What do you even wanna say by bringing up Bobby Fisher? Read post #14 of yours. I wasn't involved in any of this, but you called us out. What do you think the meaning of "troll" is? Is stating opinions known as trolling, or asking one to not spam? Or do you use it because you look cool? If you wanna prove yourself correct, bring up concrete points and not some vague ones.
Guys can we please have some peace here... don’t make it like chess.com . ✌️

Also stop calling each other trolls (only applicable to those who did so).

@HighlyRadioactive What does that prove? She still took quotes from the internet. If we go by your argument, why did she claim that others were copying her. First she didn't provide any evidence, and second what's wrong with others doing so according to your point? She contradicted herself, and you did too.
@YohaanSethNathan Agreed. I will quit the argument soon.

@CreativeThinking Well, she said people were impersonating her, but the quotes from the internet made her feel better. Now how did I contradict myself?

Thanks to a player who wrote these wise words:-

"1. e4: Best by test"

^^

What's wrong?
#56 @HighlyRadioactive
"Well, she said people were impersonating her, but the quotes from the internet made her feel better.

-> They must have made her feel better, but were unoriginal. The point of the forum was being "original" but she herself "copied" stuff. She didn't write them herself. If she laughs at people who copied her (no evidence provided), I can laugh at her for her unoriginal quotes, can't I? How could you overlook that yourself? It was mentioned in #6, may be you didn't see that?

"Now how did I contradict myself?"

-> Already explained, you can figure that out now.
@CreativeThinking She correctly said the quotes were from the internet, just like my Bobby Fischer example. Quoting others =/= copying others. Otherwise I could say:

I shall laugh at you because you copied my "Now how did I contradict myself?"

"I shall laugh at you because you copied my "Now how did I contradict myself?""

-> Do not try changing topics when you can't put up points. I quoted those words to answer what you were asking.
@HighlyRadioactive Thanks for your kind words and understanding me.... yesterday someone else made an account on Chess.com and used there my name as i got information about this. For this i wrote my first comment here (because someone else made fake ID of Shruti) and my second post as quotes i choose to write because i read quotes and like whatever good is written.... and when i quoted some words, clearly i said that they are written by a writer... but after this some members made this thread an argument place as they do same with my every thread. I write something and those same rude members start trolling and harassing.... those same members make fun and insulting.... really i'm fed up with this situation where i try to ignore those people but again and again they come to write something nonsense about me....

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.