lichess.org
Donate

am in my early 30s and still cant approach a woman?

You're inexperienced and still immature. Find a healthy mature person and learn from him/her. That's how you'll grow into a mature person. It won't be easy.
You don't approach "a woman".
If it's the right one it's always easy.
Do you really like women, or rather looking to get away from annoying questions regarding your singleness?
Have you tried Sex Change?
Things are getting much easier with you yourself being an actual woman.
That will make you officially a Lesbian but hell, nobody's perfect!
Listen to @OhNoMyPants. It sounds like maybe you have the wrong goal. Don't try to present yourself, necessarily. You want to find out about them. Get them to talk to you. Give an honest reaction to what they say.
"Give an honest reaction to what they say."

The problem is, if he has to force himself to do it against his instinct, or if he's only giving that reaction to achieve his goal of making them fall in love with him, then it's not really "honest," is it?

Based on the way he has framed the problem here, I'd say he has a fundamental issue with how he views women. He sees them as something different from himself, who need to be spoken to in some special way that he hasn't mastered. In fact, women are humans, and speaking to them only requires being able to speak to humans.

Why should speaking to some random woman he meets be any different from speaking to some random man that he meets?
We're all unique. It seems to me that this man-woman conversation piece yields all sorts of things, EXCEPT generalisable answers to anything whatsoever. Wasting time on being fooled into thinking there are "answers" to found/given is a folly, a fallacy. For fun ok, but taking it seriously may take you straight to the loony bin.
@Chessty_McBiggins, I don't disagree, I would just hope an honest attempt would start things moving in the right direction

Right, @WohEvvah, just silliness. Yet some insight could be gained from all of this.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.