lichess.org
Donate

Maybe you ought to know this

my thanks for what you do on a daily basis for those in need
Put up or shut up, @xxsoapxx - if you're suggesting your hospital has direct evidence that the efficacy rate of the vaccine is less than half of what all other evidence points to, that would be front page news.

How do know your colleagues vaccination information and medical data? How do you know the patients' vaccination history and medical information?

I can't imagine someone would willingly lie about this, because that would make them a giant pile of shit who lives a sad and pathetic to derive some sort of sick pleasure from endangering people's lives, so I definitely am looking forward to anything substantive you have to back up your allegation.
@chummer It has been a routine to me to work two shifts on a daily basis. It has been a routine to me to treat and comfort covid-patients. No big deal. I do my job whole heartedly.

It's useless to be truthful to a fool who probably works for the wrong people @chummer You work for them?! I understand if you also have to win your daily bread somewhere, though.
@chummer And for what motivation that I should lie? I am for any cure.

What is your motivation to lie?
Hats off on doubling down on the bullshit, @xxsoapxx - you would've been better off saying you empty bedpans rather than claiming you're treating patients. What kind of 'medical professional' are you?

If someone makes a claim, it's on them to provide evidence. If someone makes an extraordinary claim, it's on them to provide extraordinary evidence.
@iu4bevwniuqfc But you made a good question. If it's dangerous you will know first after many many years. Someday you will just have a health problem and no one can explain it. They will just shake their heads and say "we dont know the reason, sorry!"

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.