lichess.org
Donate

what are you guys doing for saint patricks day are you wearing some colorful clothes

I don't celebrate it. But I do like the color green, pretty fitting, ain't it?
Im atheist, so I dont have religious festivities.

And the celebration of that particular saint is, as far as i know, a cultural thing from Ireland and in Irish culture background people. Im from Mexico, so it has never been a thing around here that I know.

But enjoy your festivities, I have seen they are very colorful and fun.
@Alientcp said in #5:
> Im atheist, so I dont have religious festivities.

Same here, but of course, to all that do have "religious festivities", enjoy it :)
As kids, we sometimes looked if we could find a 4-leaf clover, as those were said to bring good luck.
But, unfortunately, I was never very lucky at spotting one. 4-leaf shamrock, I guess I should say. But, ye Irish, where's the sham, and where the rock? Very odd.
Anyway, I more than made up for this early life misfortune about six years ago, when I happened to look at a patch of clover and spotted a...

5-LEAF CLOVER!!!

I have it in my wallet, inside a piece of folded up paper, although I don't know how lucky those 5-leafed ones are supposed to be. I may just have doomed myself by carrying it.
@Horsdesages said in #8:
> As kids, we sometimes looked if we could find a 4-leaf clover, as those were said to bring good luck.
> But, unfortunately, I was never very lucky at spotting one. 4-leaf shamrock, I guess I should say. But, ye Irish, where's the sham, and where the rock? Very odd.
> Anaway, I more than made up for this early life misfortune about six years ago, when I happened to look at a patch of clover and spotted a...
>
> 5-LEAF CLOVER!!!
>
> I have it in my wallet, inside a piece of folded up paper, although I don't know how lucky those 5-leafed ones are supposed to be. I may just have doomed myself by carrying it.

The ability to find a four leaf clover is the sign of a gentleman. The ability to find a five leaf clover is the sign of a wasted life.
@chessfan124 said in #9:
> The ability to find a four leaf clover is the sign of a gentleman. The ability to find a five leaf clover is the sign of a wasted life.
It took no effort at all though.
I looked and I saw it.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.