lichess.org
Donate

Do these functions exist, or can I suggest them please.

There are two things here. Can somebody please tell me if these functions already exist, and if it just the case that I can't find them....or, if they do not exist, can I suggest them please.

First: 'Add game to library' function. There are some games that, for whatever reason (maybe I want to study a mistake in more detail, or explore a line in more detail) I'd like to save to a library of my games. Does this function already exist?

Secondly: 'Search by centipawn loss' function. I was idly searching, and wondered what is the 'best' game I have played in terms of fewest inaccuracies, mistakes, blunders, but couldn't find a way to do that in advanced search options. Is there such a way?

If not, can I suggest both, especially the first option. I think a library of games that a player wants to revisit for whatever reason might be useful.

Thanks.
"First: 'Add game to library' function. There are some games that, for whatever reason (maybe I want to study a mistake in more detail, or explore a line in more detail) I'd like to save to a library of my games. Does this function already exist?"

As far as I know you can bookmark a game. See this link. I have added some screenshot

pasteboard.co/I1S2hl9.png
CPL is mostly meaningless. There are games with low CPL just cause there were lots of moves in the endgame with dead 0 evaluation. It doesn't mean that players played strongly, but that the position was simple enough. Works the same way in the middlegame.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.