lichess.org
Donate

Carlsen restores order in Lichess Titled Arena 6

Naroditsky told me that "RebeccaHarris" is a character in one of his favorite TV shows. It's also fairly well known at this point that it's his account.

He wasn't pretending to be a girl.
How is chess network 500 points higher than agadmator
@maxivgc here my dawg :
Chess-Network's rating on lichess : 2611 bullet and 2420 blitz.
Agadmator's rating on lichess : 2108 bullet and 1956 blitz.
Have a good day!
well carlsen should stick to one of his accounts becoz people already know that whatever account he uses people will know it coz he dominates others by quite a few points also drdrunkenstein account was logged off just before a min of the game so it wasnt too tough for people to know it was him.however we couldnt see the world champion stream this titled arena which was sad.
How do you expect him to stream while hiding behind a new username?
@Pawn2001 online ratings don't mean anything, as far as I can tell agadmator's fide rating is above 2000 and I don't think that Jerry's rating is anywhere close to 2500.
I think everyone should be delighted that Carlsen is playing in this tournament regardless of what account name he wants to use...

In what other sport does the #1 player in the world appear, play and then donate the money if he wins? What he's doing is great. And you're talking smack about him using a different username? Ridiculous.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.