lichess.org
Donate

Cosmos, where dreams and adventures begin!!! 1st part

Hello, guys Iam your friendly neighborhood junior cosmologist here will today take you to the theoretical journey to universe's mystery and history. Our universe's history is mysterious and it's mysteries are historical. You might have understood what I have tried to explain is that everything is related I can't explain you about Big Bang before Blackhole concept and also vice versa. But since I have promised you mystery first so I will give you the details about our destination, yes you are right i.e, Blackhole. That's an astronomer's delight but before understanding about Blackholes we should know how a Star works

A star's core has a large amount of uncoupled positively charged atomic nuclei and negatively charged electrons moving at a high speed, although it depends on the mass of the core, the more mass it has the speed of the particles and vice versa. Generally, when two positively charged atomic nuclei meet each other they repel each other because of their charge but if the force between them is enough they can bond with each other by strong nuclear forces ( one of the fundamental power that govern universe ). This process is known as nuclear fusion. This creates a immense energy that helps the star to maintain it's shape but with the time it's fuel ends resulting in no enough energy is left to maintain the star's shape and it gets collapsed in its own gravity. Then, supernovae takes place ( sing. supernova ). Supernovae occurs in star having 8 solar masses. This results in either the formation of neutron star or a blackhole. A neutron star forms when the star has a minimum mass of 8 solar masses and the same for the blackhole is 10 solar masses minimum.

So I would like to conclude the topic here for more such adventures and knowledge stay tuned with me junior amature cosmologist CosmicPegasus2006 Bye
If any reader finds any glitches you are free to criticize me even if it is grammatical. I have forgotten to mention that Thank you

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.