lichess.org
Donate

Lichess Has a problem

"Hello, we have declined your streamer-request since you're too young for streaming. We only allow streaming if you're at least 13 years old (this age is required according to YouTube/Twitch-Terms Of Service).15:24
We have enabled Kid Mode on your account since we believe you are below the age required by our terms of service (lichess.org/terms-of-service) and are not permitted to use the Chat/Forum features without parental permission.

While we try our best to keep Lichess safe, we want to remind you that the internet can be a dangerous place for children.

If you are younger than 16, talk with your parents/legal guardian about this and discuss whether you are allowed to use the Chat/Forum. If you are older than 16 or have permission you can disable the Kid Mode here: lichess.org/account/kid

Please note that if you disable it, we will not consider your age anymore, and inappropriate behaviour will result in loss of chat privileges."

What?? It worked the first time and now it dosen't? wow, lichess is so pathetic.
<Comment deleted by user>
You need to be at least 13 years old (this age is required according to YouTube/Twitch-Terms Of Service) to apply.
@YouWonByTime you just said it, that's for bugs and reports. Lichess problems and general chess discussion are clearly distinctive.
<Comment deleted by user>
@bufferunderrun Interesting, I didn't know that. Does the same apply to 11 year old Tihon Chernyaev (PeshkaCh), who has thousands of followers on Twitch and streamed lichess on Twitch earlier today?

Edit: It is possible that I have actually asked this before a long time ago, but I don't remember the answer.
dura lex sed lex - the law is hard but it is the law

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.