lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@LinuxD said in #580:
> I don't understand what I have to do. Last time I wrote that I was ready to play. And here I am in "Loser's bracket". Incomprehensible regulations. Remove me from the tournament. Thanks, @JannLee

Anything you say, but for the benefit of anyone else who is unsure/has fallen through the cracks and/or hasn't looked at earlier posts to give him/herself an idea of how it's done...

For the record what you actually wrote in #226 was:
"I am ready. Should I write to my opponent here or write direkt messages? This is my first time participating in such a thing."
Had you done either (or both) of those things then you might have succeeded in arranging the match, though in fairness it seems that your opponent did not take the initiative either. It does at least appear that you now see the value of pinging people whose attention you wish to draw.
@Marlonc said in #581:
> Anything you say, but for the benefit of anyone else who is unsure/has fallen through the cracks and/or hasn't looked at earlier posts to give him/herself an idea of how it's done...
>
> For the record what you actually wrote in #226 was:
> "I am ready. Should I write to my opponent here or write direkt messages? This is my first time participating in such a thing."
> Had you done either (or both) of those things then you might have succeeded in arranging the match, though in fairness it seems that your opponent did not take the initiative either. It does at least appear that you now see the value of pinging people whose attention you wish to draw.
@Marlonc , hey bro! I didn't understand yours message. I just asked to be removed from the tournament. If you had explained it to me then (#226), then I would have been grateful. But now I don't want to participate in the tournament anymore.
@LinuxD said in #582:
> @Marlonc , hey bro! I didn't understand yours message. I just asked to be removed from the tournament. If you had explained it to me then (#226), then I would have been grateful. But now I don't want to participate in the tournament anymore.

It's done mate, your wish is granted. I was just laying out how it might have been different so that others know. That is why I said

"for the benefit of anyone else who is unsure/has fallen through the cracks"
@Marlonc said in #583:
> It's done mate, your wish is granted. I was just laying out how it might have been different so that others know. That is why I said
>
> "for the benefit of anyone else who is unsure/has fallen through the cracks"
@Marlonc , thanks for the clarification. I see you are big fan of Crazyhouse. I like it too :-) Good luck to you and all participants in this tournament!
@alcha20 I'll message you directly. Are you able to play anytime over the next 3 days from 5p-9p PT? Which time zone are you in?
@JannLee said in #528:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 1, Match 164 : @dumDudum vs @Forhavu
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 24th April, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.

Hello @JannLee.
Sorry, I somehow missed the Loser's Bracket and it's start. Just wrote @forhavu, hope we can do our matches soon!
Jrpadhi vs Kleerkast will be played tomorrow 1730 UTC/1930 CEST
@JannLee said in #550:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 1, Match 130 : @thebayarea vs @Marley_Desforges
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 24th April, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.

IM SO SORRY
when shall we do it?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.