lichess.org
Donate

Names of All Variant Bots

Hi everyone!

I would like to find out the names of all racing kings variant bots just because I'm interested! :-)
I found two so far:
@GodelEscherBot
@PyChessBot (Sadly the owner blocked me just because I wanted to play a lot of RK games with him)

Any variant bots you know of that plays racing kings? Notify me!

Have a great day guys!
can you kindly advice how i can learn this variant?
I have a bot that can play RK, but I don't have a bot account for it...

I can't make one either because I don't have an extra email address. :(
When a 2300 player want to play lot of games with a 1880 BOT, I feel it is sandbagging. Sorry.
@PyChessBot I’m not sandbagging, I’m trying to be the best rated racing kings player!
Also it takes like 10+ minutes for me to find a RK player! And I usually end gaining nothing or 1-2 points. Losing is a big dip, from 20-35 points!
@PyChessBot am assuming the BOT is AI, therefore kindly allow it to play against a stronger opponent and from that experience it will learn this variant and like what @Grainiac had said he looses much more than what he gains here therefore kindly allow him to play this BOT and from what i have noticed this is the only strong BOT that plays this variant and also since top human players dont want to play him, how will he play?, just allow him to play it, it will benefit all of us.
Weren't you the guy who was just posting about "playing legit" racing kings and not farming low-levels?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.