lichess.org
Donate

Saturday evening Analysis Session with The Charismatic Voice

Wow, she's discovered stereo! Ted Nugent would wreck her world. Not to mention The Who. Wonder if she's ever heard Quad?
@Dukedog said in #3:
> Wow, she's discovered stereo! Ted Nugent would wreck her world. Not to mention The Who. Wonder if she's ever heard Quad?>

Anything else than mockery to add?
@Dukedog said in #3:
> Wow, she's discovered stereo! Ted Nugent would wreck her world. Not to mention The Who. Wonder if she's ever heard Quad?

By the way when I first heard that song it was way before I heard anything of Nugent.

And for The Who which song makes you think they were the grandfathers of Speed Metal?
That's "Summertime" by Gonzo Ted, bf (with Meatloaf on vocals!). One of the alltime great records (and it looks like you still haven't heard much of Nugent!). A guy who once got a noise complaint...from 17 miles away. :)
@MrPushwood said in #7:
> That's "Summertime" by Gonzo Ted, bf (with Meatloaf on vocals!). One of the alltime great records (and it looks like you still haven't heard much of Nugent!). A guy who once got a noise complaint...from 17 miles away. :)

Thanks for answering!

Nugent was never my cup of tea to be honest. While some of my mates at High School were listening Metal I was more inclined to enjoy Blues, Prog and even Jazz.

My older brother was listening to Nugent, so I'm not sure if I was listening or enduring it. Just kidding. ;-)

I thought some folks would be answering to the question in my OP. No success 'tll now.

So maybe this will help?

youtu.be/OIGofiAp1tA
The answer to that is MC5...who invented heavy metal and punk with one song.

And "Summertime" isn't your typical do-a-bunch-of-scales-like-you're-really-wailing crapola.
@MrPushwood said in #9:
> The answer to that is MC5...who invented heavy metal and punk with one song.
>
> And "Summertime" isn't your typical do-a-bunch-of-scales-like-you're-really-wailing crapola.

I already have not enough spare time! Why are you adding stuff do my To_Listen List? You're making my life miserable, ;-)

P.S. If you answer that my posts here is a proof I have way too much spare time I'm afraid I'll to agree.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.