lichess.org
Donate

The Championship Antichess Final Match

The first two from the Candidates Tournament are @arimakat and @Ogul1 and they will play the final match for the title. Three sessions of 10 games will be played with the same 2+5 time control. The first session is scheduled to start at 17h GMT (18h CET) on Sunday, January 6th. All the best and happy New Year!
Ogul won 1st session 7-3, the next session will be at 13h GMT (14h CET) on Saturday, January 12th.
The 2nd session of the title match was played today, Arimakat won 6.5-3.5. The current score is 10.5-9.5 for Ogul. The 3rd (and final) session will be played in February (probably Feb 9-10). In a few days I go to the United States where I will stay for several weeks, so we'll decide about the title when I return.
alright, let me know the 3rd session date in time, since it might get featured on the lichess homepage (and hopefully there will be some public)
The 3rd and last session will be played on Sunday, February 10th at 17h GMT (18h CET). The current score is 10.5-9.5 for Ogul. @the-lone-wolf What happens if I win the final session 5.5-4.5? I suggest a new session some other day in this case...
If the final score is equal, the original idea is that you keep playing 2 more games (1 with black and 1 with white) until one of the 2 has a better score.
If you prefer to have another session instead that would also be ok
New session is my suggestion. New 10 game sessions forever until someone wins a session.
I won the third session with 5.5-4.5 which tied the score to 15-15. Thus, there will be another 10 games session to clarify the champion. It is scheduled for February 24th at 17h GMT (18h CET).

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.