lichess.org
Donate

MH370 - Mystery solved?!?!?

You must be living in a cave for not knowing what MH370 is. The most mysterious plane trip ever. Today, I will give a solution about it, not just some dumb ones, with all of my findings, this is the best one,
So, the route of MH370 is:
Goes a normal route to Beijing, and suddenly disappeared. (last transponder information)
But there's wayyyy more. Malaysia's military radar founded this: It suddenly turned right then left, goes southwest, and flew across Penang Island, goes up again , and that's it. Or is it?!
This is the extra route that images in google when search "mh370 route" will almost never appear this,
A dramatic left turn to absolute south, then it tilts slightly right and that's truly it.
OK, here's the part that everyone wants to hear: What happened to MH370? This is my best answer.
First: It goes normally.
Second: Dramatic right turn. There was a fire in the transponders.
Third: Dramatic left turn. Pilot was so panic he turned the wrong way so he did the correct one again.
Fourth : Flewing across Penang Island. It was the Pilot's home so he turned one last time. Also the fire ended and because the pilot is starting to lose control of everything, cabin pressure was lost. Calls failed.
One last turn : The pilot randomly awakes, half awake half unconscious. He saw the fainted crews. He somehow knows their position and turns one last big time and tilting right to try landing on an airport.
Lichess is restarting soon. I will edit more later.
<Comment deleted by user>
@chessforeverything said in #1:
> [a load of unfounded crap]

Here's my best solution for this mystery: The pilot ordered a cup of coffee but instead got a cup of tea. Enraged by that he threw it into the panel for the autopilot. That set the autopilot on course to India. As the co-pilot saw this he suggested to go to Madagaskar for a short holiday trip. The pilot didn't agree with it and instead wanted to go to the Seychelles. Both got into a fight and when the co-pilot threw a punch at the pilot he struck the engine panel, disengaged both engines and the aircraft went down. They landed successfully on the beach of a forgotten island from the Andamans where they still would sit today if that island had not been inhabited by cannibals.

So that's the story. The pilot, the co-pilot, the cabin crew and all the passengers all are now cannibal poo. The aircraft is still standing at the beach of that island but will soon be washed away by the rising sealevel.
@Katzenschinken: You forgot to mention that the cannibals wifes held a chess tournament on lichess.org to resolve the issue about how to distribute the female passengers leftover lipsticks. Lichess, being part of the cabal, made this tournament hidden, of course.

Otherwise: spot on! Kudos!
@Katzenschinken said in #3:
> a lot of hilarious crap

So dude what should we name this movie?
The MH370 mystery solved by a professor Katzenchiken.
or The theory of MH370 crash
or Katzzen chiken explains the true story of MH370- interviewed by BKRIVI09
or the most funny plane crash in history bound to make u cry with laughing.
Mind me the movie wud be a Blockbuster in no time and could record some deaths you knw ofc many people will die by laughing.

Anyways to make the plot more dramatic
A god damm cannibal thought that he would be the first cannibal to fly a plane.
there was a book in the cockpit named- HOW TO FLY
so he started turning the book and learned how to Takeoff
and took of on uh -uh 27/5/15?
anyways he got tired after sometime.
he wanted to touch down to the ground and he searched thru the book but sadly the book said
SUB to out YT channel for the book on how to touch down.
He cried and cried and starting drinking vodka that was beside him.
Legend says he still wanders in the open skies.
@Akbar2thegreat said in #6:
> Cawthorne wrote about the incident well in his book.
That book is literally great. A must read!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.