lichess.org
Donate

Bring back 15+15 Classical!

15+15 was my favorite game mode as it was the perfect amount of time!
Please bring it back as a game preset option!
+1. Why it was removed? The time for choosing an opponent was in range 10-15sec, so one can assume that it was a lot of people using this game mode.
+1 I was very comfortable with it not too fast and not too slow and also I am forced to play rapid 15 + 10 which I don't like because my points in rapid is 1100 and I am not willing to grind back because I am not that good and I don't like the current classic because it's too long. Maybe I just complain too much idk.
Agreed, why is there such a huge gap between max rapid and min classical? Better just to remove the "custom" button instead as there's literally another custom button right next to it, doing exactly the same.
+1. 15+15 was my favourite time control. I don't always have time to spend an hour on a 30+0 game and I don't want to play rapid as my rating is a lot worse than my classical rating and will be difficult to get to the same level. I don't know what to play now!
It's good to have new settings from the quick menu, but yeah... please keep 15+15!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.