lichess.org
Donate

woooo Finally Top 100 in something.

Had to post it :)
from 1200 ratings in almost everything to finally hitting a top 100 spot in RK. thank you God
Next up antichess & horde
I'm sure you can easily do it in Antichess too. Well done!
Thx @finlip ! Truly appreciate that from you...especially from you :)

I need to study a bit more; e3 is probably my worst opening, which is bad saying its the guaranteed win opening (if u know it)
Ive got g3 opening followed by c4 100% memorized if black does b5 pawn then does knight a6 to bring bishop to a6. If they do that I win 99.9% of the time, only losing from time freakouts lol. (and ofc b3 followed by e6 is guarantee win)

Same story with bishop a6 to bring knight out; i know that almost perfectly; just one move thaat throws me on move 11. I know answer its just a harder set to not mess up.

those sets are (seemingly) much more complicated than e3; just need to do what i did with c4 opening and play e3 incessantly. Just havent done that yet

Pretty fluent in f4 opening; c4 opening; c3 opening.

e3 & kn h3 openings left to go and then Im ready to rumble.

I need to stay away from the long tc tournaments I find myself in. I tryn play like its a 1min tc and end up losing in the most idiotic of fashions lol.

And hordes gonna be ez pz. Ive had multiple perfect & near perfect games games (0 mistake/blunders) which is a feat in horde.
My pawn game is really strong in standard so its a good fit. Main issue i have w horde is not being fast enough. Minimum moves for a completed game is something like 50 for black and ..like 65 or 70 moves for white ..and most players like 3m or less tcs...lol
speed racer i am not.

Heres one of my near perfections, this one against a 2k rating with little ole me at 1500 lmao.
3-0-0

Long story short.
Tyvm <3 <3 and Ill see u in the next tourny :)
@finlip
You were right bro bro.
Imgonna get there.

I was literally at 101st place in antichess (2097 ) needing only 2 rps to make it when I lost and dropped a bit; still at 2070 (from 1900 when i posted the original )

Ill hit it today or tomorrow

Tyvm for the confidence.

So, now its Horde & crazyhouse to work on

omw onhorde.

ZH wil be a battle. I used tobereally really good; but thenI learned the other variants and forgt some stuff;but its coming back

Ill get 4 top 100s by yearend; hopefully
@VertSangBleu i think i now know why, he doesnt play humans he plays BOTS to boast his ratings, also he plays weaker players and he doesnt play opponents who are equally to him, there is guy who does the same on racing kings
@DollaHollaAtcha Well done. All the best.
@VertSangBleu I haven't played in the last seven days, that's why I don't have a trophy.
@ChessPatzerKEN I encourage you take a look at more of my games before making such a comment about me. I will play a game against RandomMoverBot now to get to top 10. It's difficult to lose to that bot.
Okay, now I'm in the top 10 as you can see. @ChessPatzerKEN @VertSangBleu

Playing BOTs isn't always boring. At least you won't have to fear that your opponent is cheating. Rating also increases and decreases at half the pace. Sometimes, there are no human opponents around. Agreed that human opponents are more interesting than bots.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.