lichess.org
Donate

What is the fastest way to increase 200 rating?

<Comment deleted by user>
Ik but lets say i have 1300 rating, how can i increase to 1500?
Obviously it depends on the rating level. At your level it's best to do basic tactics. At higher level it's necessary to study openings and endgames.
i agree with mrbasso because tactics make u better or anysic ur game i did that and i can checkmate make my rating is 1850 in aticome
Play against high rated oponents and win the games. Simple as that.

But to get there is another history. As @/mrbasso wrote: tactics, endgames, game analyses, some opening principles... it is a long way...
Fastest way to increase rating is never think about "what would be the fastest way for me to increase my rating?"

Play -> Win/Lose -> Analyze -> Improve...
Try and play better players... do puzzles and tactics... try and use good opening principles... learn 1-2 openings and play them a lot.... and then try not to throw away all your pieces.. my own biggest failing is not checking landing squares.. it’s cost me hundreds of games and it drives me insane... I’ll improve if only I could eliminate that one thing from my game.. but I’m not holding out much hope.

In chess you need a fantastic memory and a brain that can truly multitask. Play longer time controls too so you have time to think. Personally I’ll play a few 5-10 minute tournament games but as I can’t think fast enough they don’t help me improve as moves are all rushed and victories rarer than rocking horse crap.

Just play a few games and then take a break and give your brain a chance to recover.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.