Im really hooked on ultrabullet, i love the intense action and each 15 second match feels longer until the last move.
I met some really good bulletplayers here on lichess and wanted to create a thread about strategies and mindset while playing.
1. Wich openings do you play?
2. Do you play pawnstructure tactics rather than full openings and systems?
3. How usefull is insisghts for you, when it comes to openings and castling?
4. Do you premove in pawnclashes or do you decline them and do a totally different move?
4. What do you think about remove to gain time? Ex: Bg2 to GH1 rev etc.
5. Wich DPI do you play with? Im just curious.
6. Other subjects feel free to write.
1-2. I have my favorite openings as white: Queens Pawn Declined, Colle System, Two Knight Attack, Valencia Opening and some more.
As black i play very much French Defence, sometimes Robatsch and Carro-Kann. But mostly I think more in pawnstructures more than openings for black.
But overall when you reach a higher level it feels you dont think about oenings move per move, you just do it and it goes automatically.
3. I have tried to play the openings with most wins based on my insisghts,I dont know if it works, but because i reached my personal record yesterday I guess somethings correct.
4. Sometimes i decline the first premove with pawns and strike with the second, why? Because many players decline the first premove and I want to save those miliseconds.
5 For me from 1000 to 1200 DPI.
6. Tactics and opinions when and if castling is good are welcomed. In later matches I must say I feel its better sometime to NOT castle.
Feel free to write here or send me PM.